Here is a simple recipe of quotes to get you going on a Friday.
- “For Children: You will need to know the difference between Friday and a fried egg. It’s quite a simple difference, but an important one. Friday comes at the end of the week, whereas a fried egg comes out of a chicken. Like most things, of course, it isn’t quite that simple. The fried egg isn’t properly a fried egg until it’s been put in a frying pan and fried. This is something you wouldn’t do to a Friday, of course, though you might do it on a Friday. You can also fry eggs on a Thursday, if you like, or on a cooker. It’s all rather complicated, but it makes a kind of sense if you think about it for a while.”
― Douglas Adams,
- “When you are unemployed, weekends are seven days long.”
― Mokokoma Mokhonoan
- I understand what’s it like to work all week and on Friday night just want to go and leave your brain at the door, buy some popcorn and be thrilled by something. Don Cheadle
“Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard.
“Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music, and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.
- I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, 4% Frida.
- I’m so sad it’s Friday. I wish it was Monday already’ said No one in history, ever.
- I know every day is a gift, but where’s the receipt for Mondays? I want to exchange it for another Friday.
- My boss yelled at me yesterday ‘It’s the fifth time you’ve been late to work this week! Do you know what that means!?’ I said, ‘Probably that it’s Friday?’
That is all folks!
Have a yaba daba doo da day!